Recently I had a head-on collision with a movie named "Into The Wild". It was an enlightening experience. But i quite didn't understand the last few words of the movie. I didn't get the actual meaning, like what the actor was referring to. But I got to understand many other things from the movie and I was inspired to think more about those.
Doing what we like. Freedom. I haven't been doing that. For me doing what I like is: traveling to all places in India. Every nook and corner of India. For me doing what I like is: making a film, getting involved with something in the film industry be it editing, camera works, anything. I just want to get involved. For me doing what I like is: to take photographs of cloud formations.
But am I able to do any of these. The answer is NO!!!
The first reason, I don't have the guts to pursue any of these. If I take any of these as one of my primary business, according to the universal law of survival, is there an assurity that I would have the moolah to support me in the long run. Such thoughts bog me down.
The second reason, the loved ones. They won't accept to such offbeat stupid ideas. It is always like that. There should be sacrifices and coming-down-the-ladder for your loved ones. Giving up dreams! Find a new option that is satisfiable! And a new career is born.
This article is in no way a hit on the bulls-eye for the parents, for the loved ones or for myself. Again, I am taking inspiration from the movie, "Into The Wild". "Happiness is not real unless it is shared". So without loved ones, I am no one. I will go after my dreams. I will have time for that. Just have to take care of my loved ones first, so that they are happy and I am happy....and in the long run, all of us are going to be happy.
Happy Days Ahead!!!!
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(93)
-
▼
July
(54)
- Syriana ( Multiple Languages ) ( 2005 )
- You Don't Mess With The Zohan ( E ) ( 2008 )
- Harold and Kumar Escape from Guantanamo Bay ( E ) ...
- Harold and Kumar Go To White Castle ( E ) ( 2004 )
- The Onion Movie ( E ) (2008 )
- Batman:Gotham Knight ( Animation ) ( E ) ( 2008 )
- Ano em Que Meus Pais Sairam de Ferias, O ( Multipl...
- Bikur Ha-Tizmoret ( The Band's Visit ) ( Multiple ...
- 4 luni, 3 saptamani si 2 zile ( Romanian ) ( 2007 )
- The Dark Knight ( E ) ( 2008 )
- Walk Hard: The Dewey Cox Story ( E ) ( 2007 )
- The Constant Gardener ( E ) ( 2005 )
- Then She Found Me ( E ) ( 2007 )
- Never Back Down ( E )
- Dream
- My Domain
- You've got mail ( E )
- The Fountain ( E )
- Step Up 2: The Streets ( E )
- Need of it
- American History X ( E )
- Pi ( E )
- Flawless ( E )
- Morgan and Jack
- The Bucket List ( E )
- College Road Trip ( E )
- Forgetting Sarah Marshall ( E )
- Horton Hears a Who! ( Animation )
- Analze This ( E )
- Hullabaloo in the Gauva Orchard ( Book )
- The Great Debaters ( E )
- Purpose
- Rock On! ( Audio )
- What Happens In Vegas ( E )
- Jaane Tu...Ya Jaane Na ( H )
- Tribute
- Balls Of Fury ( E )
- Migration
- The Other Boleyn Girl ( E )
- No Heading!!
- 21 ( E )
- Into The Wild ( E )
- Charlie And The Chocolate Factory ( E )
- Jackie Brown ( E )
- Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas ( E )
- Blade Runner ( E )
- Brick Lane ( E )
- City Of God (Cidade de Deus) ( Portuguese )
- Revamping!
- Fight Club ( E )
- When I attained the age to think logically 4
- When I attained the age to think logically 3
- Cloverfield ( E )
- Kuselan ( Audio )
-
▼
July
(54)
9.7.08
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment