When I was young, my father and mother used to tell me what to do and what not to. So I knew if I kept my hand inside a hot oven, my hand would get screwed. They told me to ride my bicycle slowly or else I would get hurt. But the thrill to ride a bicycle fast had always overwhelmed me. I always did ride my bicycle fast and I got hurt many often. That was a risk I always used to take. After the first fall, I knew that I would get hurt. I knew it was painful. But even after that, I decided to go for it. The sight of my friends riding their bicycles fast or their urging me might have made me do it. But it was I who decided what to do.
Until a particular age, the do's and dont's was necessary. But when I embarked on the journey of life, I had to take different things head-on. That time I had no one to guide me, I started realizing that I should always take the risk when a new thing presents itself in front of me. At first I was sceptical about it. But I found no fun in the monotonous life. Then gradually I started taking the plunge. Change was refreshing. Like a whiff of fresh air
When I started to go out into the life, life started appearing in front of me from a different angle. It was freedom. And learning through mistakes and making the mistakes again for the need of it, I started enjoying life......
Self-realization is the best lesson in life!!!!
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(93)
-
▼
July
(54)
- Syriana ( Multiple Languages ) ( 2005 )
- You Don't Mess With The Zohan ( E ) ( 2008 )
- Harold and Kumar Escape from Guantanamo Bay ( E ) ...
- Harold and Kumar Go To White Castle ( E ) ( 2004 )
- The Onion Movie ( E ) (2008 )
- Batman:Gotham Knight ( Animation ) ( E ) ( 2008 )
- Ano em Que Meus Pais Sairam de Ferias, O ( Multipl...
- Bikur Ha-Tizmoret ( The Band's Visit ) ( Multiple ...
- 4 luni, 3 saptamani si 2 zile ( Romanian ) ( 2007 )
- The Dark Knight ( E ) ( 2008 )
- Walk Hard: The Dewey Cox Story ( E ) ( 2007 )
- The Constant Gardener ( E ) ( 2005 )
- Then She Found Me ( E ) ( 2007 )
- Never Back Down ( E )
- Dream
- My Domain
- You've got mail ( E )
- The Fountain ( E )
- Step Up 2: The Streets ( E )
- Need of it
- American History X ( E )
- Pi ( E )
- Flawless ( E )
- Morgan and Jack
- The Bucket List ( E )
- College Road Trip ( E )
- Forgetting Sarah Marshall ( E )
- Horton Hears a Who! ( Animation )
- Analze This ( E )
- Hullabaloo in the Gauva Orchard ( Book )
- The Great Debaters ( E )
- Purpose
- Rock On! ( Audio )
- What Happens In Vegas ( E )
- Jaane Tu...Ya Jaane Na ( H )
- Tribute
- Balls Of Fury ( E )
- Migration
- The Other Boleyn Girl ( E )
- No Heading!!
- 21 ( E )
- Into The Wild ( E )
- Charlie And The Chocolate Factory ( E )
- Jackie Brown ( E )
- Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas ( E )
- Blade Runner ( E )
- Brick Lane ( E )
- City Of God (Cidade de Deus) ( Portuguese )
- Revamping!
- Fight Club ( E )
- When I attained the age to think logically 4
- When I attained the age to think logically 3
- Cloverfield ( E )
- Kuselan ( Audio )
-
▼
July
(54)
17.7.08
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment