Woah!!! Recently after watching a horrible B-grade movie named "Balls of Fury", I checked out imdb.com for the ratings. Somehow I stumbled upon this page which got me go wow......
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0808399/fullcredits#writers
The title of the movie is "New York, I Love You. The movie is divided into segments like in Dus Kahaniyan and each segment goes to different directors. And I think this is going to be a hollywood version of Life in a Metro. Something like that. But, what really got me was that it has Shekhar Kapoor and Mira Nair among all the rest of the hi-fi directors. And it doesn't stop there. Irfan Khan is also there.
The entire cast of the movie is huge. There are quite a few surprises as well. Natalie Portman is directing a segment. It is her debut. Bret Ratner ( Rush Hour series and X-Men:Last Stand) is also directing a segment.
Cast: Shia LaBeouf ( Transformers and Indy 4), Natalie Portman, Orlando Bloom, Kevin Bacon, Christina Ricci and my favorite Maggie Quigley ( Die Hard 4 and M:I-3)... This is a movie that I won't be missing...
Then I further started wading deeper. I found another movie, "8".... This is also a similar movie. There is a segment here which is going to be directed by Mira Nair and that segment has Konkana Sharma and Ranvir Shorey in the lead..
Am actually very happy that talents like Ranvir Shorey and Irfan Khan are noticed. This migration is essential. Artists should never get stagnant or tied down to one thing. And am happy to see this transition happening...
I thought watching "Balls of Fury" was a waste of time. Now I have to change my mind regarding that....
Yes....everything happens for a reason....
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(93)
-
▼
July
(54)
- Syriana ( Multiple Languages ) ( 2005 )
- You Don't Mess With The Zohan ( E ) ( 2008 )
- Harold and Kumar Escape from Guantanamo Bay ( E ) ...
- Harold and Kumar Go To White Castle ( E ) ( 2004 )
- The Onion Movie ( E ) (2008 )
- Batman:Gotham Knight ( Animation ) ( E ) ( 2008 )
- Ano em Que Meus Pais Sairam de Ferias, O ( Multipl...
- Bikur Ha-Tizmoret ( The Band's Visit ) ( Multiple ...
- 4 luni, 3 saptamani si 2 zile ( Romanian ) ( 2007 )
- The Dark Knight ( E ) ( 2008 )
- Walk Hard: The Dewey Cox Story ( E ) ( 2007 )
- The Constant Gardener ( E ) ( 2005 )
- Then She Found Me ( E ) ( 2007 )
- Never Back Down ( E )
- Dream
- My Domain
- You've got mail ( E )
- The Fountain ( E )
- Step Up 2: The Streets ( E )
- Need of it
- American History X ( E )
- Pi ( E )
- Flawless ( E )
- Morgan and Jack
- The Bucket List ( E )
- College Road Trip ( E )
- Forgetting Sarah Marshall ( E )
- Horton Hears a Who! ( Animation )
- Analze This ( E )
- Hullabaloo in the Gauva Orchard ( Book )
- The Great Debaters ( E )
- Purpose
- Rock On! ( Audio )
- What Happens In Vegas ( E )
- Jaane Tu...Ya Jaane Na ( H )
- Tribute
- Balls Of Fury ( E )
- Migration
- The Other Boleyn Girl ( E )
- No Heading!!
- 21 ( E )
- Into The Wild ( E )
- Charlie And The Chocolate Factory ( E )
- Jackie Brown ( E )
- Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas ( E )
- Blade Runner ( E )
- Brick Lane ( E )
- City Of God (Cidade de Deus) ( Portuguese )
- Revamping!
- Fight Club ( E )
- When I attained the age to think logically 4
- When I attained the age to think logically 3
- Cloverfield ( E )
- Kuselan ( Audio )
-
▼
July
(54)
10.7.08
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment