30.6.08

When I attained the age to think logically 2

With the passing of time I have started becoming less and less sentimental. Earlier, when my vacation gets over and it is time for me to fly back to my college, it is the crying episode all over again. But with time this has changed. The last few days at college, I saw many people breaking down. I never felt anything of that sort. Now I understood why I didnt feel anything that time. My mind was working ahead of me. It wanted to detach me from all this love and affection so that dealing with this seperation episode becomes easier for me. I never believed my dad, when he used to say that our mind works on its own ahead of us during my junior years. He used to say: "if you don't know the answer to a question during an examination, leave that and go forward. But before doing so, read the question completely and then go forward. Your mind will work out the answer without you knowing it." I never believed a guy who told: "if you unlock your brain, it can go upto the moon and return right back to you". Now I do believe in all that. Our brain is very very complex. It is a very sophisticated part of our body. Now I am speaking biology. So, many aspects of my life, I let my mind decide and during a point of time it will come out in the open. That is the time, when I listen to my instincts.....

1 comment:

Smart Boy said...

aliya wat u said is true....thanks for this piece of information do continue blogging ....impart knowledge to all.....