jj ratings
Tiltle: Pan's Labrynth
Directed by Guillermo Del Toro
A fantasy feature presentation in the background of a political background. Guillermo Del Toro has succeeded in combining all the elements to perfection...politics, fantasy and human emotion...a totally different experience....only Peter Jackson and Guillermo Del Toro can handle such themes very well....a must watch!!!
8
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(93)
-
▼
June
(14)
- The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Rob...
- When I attained the age to think logically 2
- Heartbreak kid ( E )
- When I attained the age to think logically 1
- Drillbit Taylor ( E )
- In Bruges ( E )
- Pan's Labrynth ( Spanish )
- Vantage Point
- Meet The Spartans ( E )
- Street Kings ( E )
- Click ( E )
- Be Kind Rewind ( E )
- Viva La Vida-Coldplay ( Audio )
- preface
-
▼
June
(14)
28.6.08
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I got the movie yesterday !! Will be seeing it soon !!
Keep going mate !
Post a Comment