Human minds can get very complex. That is what I understood when I attained the age to think logically. College days have helped me to keep my mind sane in many ways. Staying away from parents has really taught me many things.
One thing that really keeps my mind occupied all the time is relationships. One can never judge a person on first looks and first interactions. And if one can do that...voila, that guy or gurl is a genius. But in my case I’ve made my mistakes. Once the frequencies mismatch between two individuals, it is very difficult for them to come together again...whether it be between friends, lovers or parents..... The best example is with parents. Why do most of the teenagers get on the wrong side of their parents and vice-versa. And for this mismatch to be absolved, both the individuals must be ready to go over the hedge and UNDERSTAND each other. But there maybe cases where there is no going back again. I have faced all this. Thinking back, I know I have made a lot of mistakes ...but I know that in the long run it will be for good of me and the others. I don’t know whether I made any sense. But it is sense to me.
One other thing is I got away from the protective wings of my parents and now I am proud to say that I am able to think on my own and act on my own. I got to know many things. Earlier it was BSB, N’Sync, 5ive.....but now R&B, Heavy Metal, Rock, Alternative, Country.... that’s the kind of exposure one gets when out of the protective wings. Speaking with a girl was taboo for me when I was with my parents.... but all that has changed now... And surprisingly parents also do change...
During the last semester, I used to wonder what would I be doing in my future. That time I considered waiting to be stupid. Now I welcome waiting with wide open arms. Because am able to understand slowly what I want.
More detailed crap coming soon....!!!!
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(93)
-
▼
June
(14)
- The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Rob...
- When I attained the age to think logically 2
- Heartbreak kid ( E )
- When I attained the age to think logically 1
- Drillbit Taylor ( E )
- In Bruges ( E )
- Pan's Labrynth ( Spanish )
- Vantage Point
- Meet The Spartans ( E )
- Street Kings ( E )
- Click ( E )
- Be Kind Rewind ( E )
- Viva La Vida-Coldplay ( Audio )
- preface
-
▼
June
(14)
30.6.08
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Now thats ma boy ! Experience, good or bad is one of the Best teachers !
Happy to know your side, mate !!
Cheers
Post a Comment